ssfx

cant connect comp to cutter

can not open the output device. error initializing cutter. that is what i get when i try to send a job to my cutter. any idea how to fix, or what i am doing wrong?

can not open the output device. error initializing cutter. that is what i get when i try to send a job to my cutter. any idea how to fix, or what i am doing wrong?

I this your first cut using program?also what connection are you using?If using USB connection make sure you have the driver downloaded also check the settings in the setup menu.

I this your first cut using program?also what connection are you using?If using USB connection make sure you have the driver downloaded also check the settings in the setup menu.

yes this my first time with this program and ita a new cutter. I am using an usb connection because i dont have the pin conn on my laptop. i have the driver disc and according to the checks i do it says my device is working properly

yes this my first time with this program and ita a new cutter. I am using an usb connection because i dont have the pin conn on my laptop. i have the driver disc and according to the checks i do it says my device is working properly

have you checked to make sure the com port number in your computer device manager matches the com port number of your cutting software set up. ?

have you read the newbie manual yet? If not, download in first post, goodluck

have you checked to make sure the com port number in your computer device manager matches the com port number of your cutting software set up. ?

have you read the newbie manual yet? If not, download in first post, goodluck

I too just had same problem and I went to SignBlazer Setup and checked to see what Port was loaded in and it was wrong

Simply scroll down to see what box is highligted and click on to and it will change selection in box to the Port you

need to be on.