Sign in to follow this  
jwalters69

How do you vectorize this graphic?

I have watched the video and have vectorized other graphics but some give me troubles. Can anyone tell me how to get a clena file out of this for Signblazer. Customer wants these on their hocky helmets so I will have to cut in 2 or 3 colors. some points would be great. I usually select all and do the trace bitmap deal but have trouble with some graphics.

Thanks

Jim

post-7649-0-96999900-1299213344_thumb.pn

How many do you need and have you thought of having it printed and contour cut? Less headache and faster for mew to print rather than layer..Shoot me a pm and we can talk, I will need qty, and size you need to get you a price..I can get it out for you if your interested by the first of the week if you have a good file for it...

stetson5331

I do have a larger version of the file but did not want . I do have inkscape, but still have trouble converting certain graphics to an eps file to use in signblazer.

Any pointers would be welcome.

I will send a pm to see what you would charge for a printed version.

thanks

Jim

A little bit of work and knowing your sotfware

you can do anything.

This is about 10 minutes worth.

mark-s

post-1335-0-92181200-1299263827_thumb.jp

Yes after using Illustrator for a few years it is 10 minutes work to get it that far...And another hour or more to clean up the nodes...

Yes for those with lots of experience you are correct....However, most folks here have not invested very much time in learning tools of the trade so it will take them hours....

I do have inkscape. I do have AI but have not used it. when I had my vinyl shop I had 2 designers and 10 employees so I never had the time to learn the design work as I had to do the installs and manage the business and employees. thanks for the link as that looks like a good solution for this graphic.

thanks

Jim