lonestarcountrymusic

What is the best way to ship?

I understood what Dakota posted ... put the decals between the cardboard to protect them from getting bent ( what I assumed you were asking about ) & put that in an envelope . Like the commercial says " So easy a caveman can do it " :thumbsup: . A cardboard box would work also , but would cost more .

hmm. how does that count as being packaged?. im looking to ship about 4 to 6 of these to one place.

USPS has free 12" x 24" Tyvek envelopes for Priority Mail. Sandwich it between cardboard and slide it in an envelope.

I've got a stack that I picked up at our local post office.

Jay

Go to USPS.com, and order the free supplies they offer which they also deliver to your door, free. There are all kinds of supplies they offer, from customs forms to boxes and mailing envelopes, etc.

12x17 would work fine rolled up (decal side out) in a tube and shipped that way.

And yep, usps.com for shipping supplies. I ship most things priority mail, so flat rate boxes and envelopes work great.

about how much do they charge to ship?

Priority mail starts at $4.95 for up to 1 pound. What you are talking about shipping would probably run $7.95.