Rodger

Reputation rating

I see that some members have 0 rating in reputation ( in their profile page ) while others have several . Anybody know how to check that ? I need to make sure I keep a better rep than Bayotle !!! :angel:

Would also be nice to see what sets the number..What makes it go up or down??

stetson5331

I already find the reputation rating humorous ... Bayotle & i both have a nuetral rating of 1 ( so-far :blink: ). I also like the part of a profile that lets you find out any previous usernames used .

I already find the reputation rating humorous ... Bayotle & i both have a nuetral rating of 1 ( so-far :blink: ). I also like the part of a profile that lets you find out any previous usernames used .

Wish I was at a 1..I am neutral at 0..Hey least I am not in the negative numbers..LOL... :blink:

Do not fear... as soon as I figure out if I can rate your rep , I will give ya a strike .... :angel:

Do not fear... as soon as I figure out if I can rate your rep , I will give ya a strike .... :angel:

If you figure it out let me know I will do the same for you..

The +/- down in the lower right of the post allows you to select one time for a member. I accidently clicked the - on BannerJohn. You can see in the meber list what a users rating is.

http://screencast.com/t/o9eb9EoR

Jay

Thanks for the explanation Jay .

I was playing with those days ago wondering what they were for ... I most likely gave several members ratings ( I'm sure they were positive & negative YIKES :) )

EDIT ; There is a dailey limit to these .. I am not going to tell how I know this :)

• Like 2

I was playing with those days ago wondering what they were for ... I most likely gave several members ratings ( I'm sure they were positive & negative YIKES :) )

EDIT ; There is a dailet limit to these .. I am not going to tell how I know this :)

Helped you out Roger got you back to 0..Welcome back to ) neutral!! :lol:

• Like 4

Thanks Roger. Don't know how you got minus when you were just a +1.

• Like 1

Thanks Stetson & Jay ,

I can tell the rating/reputation is going to have some discussion & fun ... :D

• Like 2

Thanks Stetson & Jay ,

I can tell the rating/reputation is going to have some discussion & fun ... :D

Looks like you can give yourself positive ratings. Not that anyone would abuse that.

• Like 2

EDIT ; There is a dailey limit to these .. I am not going to tell how I know this :)

Jay , I'm not saying that is how I found out what I added in the EDIT :angel::D

• Like 2

The +/- down in the lower right of the post allows you to select one time for a member. I accidently clicked the - on BannerJohn. You can see in the meber list what a users rating is.

http://screencast.com/t/o9eb9EoR

Jay

so you were the one,eh?

• Like 4

so you were the one,eh?

Sorry, it was an accident. It was how I figured out what they did. I tried to PM you and let you know but the PM's weren't working at the time.

Jay

• Like 1

John , Can regular members see the ratio of + & - ratings ? I had thought it was to delete multi-quotes when i was exploring the other day . I'm sure I added a bunch of both to my tally .

• Like 2

John , Can regular members see the ratio of + & - ratings ? I had thought it was to delete multi-quotes when i was exploring the other day . I'm sure I added a bunch of both to my tally .

I don't know..I'm not a regular member..I can't see what you can see.

• Like 1

The board limits you to 1 +/- a day and shows up next to the +/- buttons

• Like 3

I don't know..I'm not a regular member..I can't see what you can see.

Where did you look to see the ratio ? All I can see is I have 9 ratings & am neutral .

Where did you look to see the ratio ? All I can see is I have 9 ratings & am neutral .

I really don't know,Rodger/ If it is important to you I will ask Marcus when he gets back from China next week.

• Like 1

It isn't important . The humorous people here might have a little fun with it ( I am thinking of my evil twin & the guy I see in the mirror :) )

• Like 1

Ahhh, well I can see that our reputations are a result of how are posts are voted, but we can vote on our own posts so, not sure how accurate these reputations will be.

• Like 1

Where do you rate members besides the stars in their profile? All I see for the + and - are post ratings. I am apparently -1 neutral somehow, but at least I am not banned. ;)

Hey Nuke ,

The + & - post ratings show up as the reputation count . I like that idea . Make a nasty/negative post & get a - , post a good/positive post & get + ... of course as judged by everybody . It should give each member an idea of how they come across so they can alter how they post if they are inclined .

The rating stars could be highlighted with your mouse at 1rst , but seems that went away . ( Stop picking on SignBlazer & I won't give you another - :angel: ) I'm sure sooner or later , it will get to be a humorous subject . There are several members with killer senses of humor . I consider myself to be at the top or near the top in that category !!! :D

EDIT; I noticed you edited your post while I was posting .. Are you saying you think some members might be biased ? :D

Edited by Rodger