TomasB

SignBlazer contour cut! Yeah Right!

I'm not giving in but very close, having way to many issues with SignBlazer , I now am willing to buy software that is compatible ( contour cut ) with the LP. Can anyone give some ideas on what software to purchase. This on & off working issues & re install just to complete the same task I had done days earlier! Nope not doing it anymore. Irrecoverable errors. I'm about to explode

Seriously guys what are my options?

I'm not giving in but very close, having way to many issues with SignBlazer , I now am willing to buy software that is compatible ( contour cut ) with the LP. Can anyone give some ideas on what software to purchase. This on & off working issues & re install just to complete the same task I had done days earlier! Nope not doing it anymore. Irrecoverable errors. I'm about to explode

Seriously guys what are my options?

looks like you could use flexi sign pro...

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?/topic/10904-contour-cutting-in-flexi-pro-with-a-laserpoint/

bb

Thanks I am thinking about it.

If your considering spending that kind of money ($3500-4200) on a FlexiPro software program, just get a cutter like the Graphtec with the auto contour cutting program on it, ARMS system, and be money ahead.

or you could do like i did, and spend 31k on a roland printer/cutter and a laminator. the roland prints white and silver and it's own reg marks for realignment to cut after lamination.

bb

Hmmmm FREE SignBlazer ( $100 when it was supported ) or 31K printer .... the Bayotle in me says SIGNBLAZER 4-EVER :thumbsup:

Hmmmm FREE SignBlazer ( $100 when it was supported ) or 31K printer .... the Bayotle in me says SIGNBLAZER 4-EVER :thumbsup:

Ahh didn't know those programs cost so much so I'll just get a refill on my prescription & stay with SignBlazer for now.

I suggest going to serial cable even if you have to add that port to your computer ( as long as whatever cutter you has a serial port also :thumbsup: ) I was having problems with SB a long time ago . i reloaded it & have not had any real problems since . SignBlazer is a " Powerfull " software .

I suggest going to serial cable even if you have to add that port to your computer ( as long as whatever cutter you has a serial port also :thumbsup: ) I was having problems with SB a long time ago . i reloaded it & have not had any real problems since . SignBlazer is a " Powerfull " software .

Thanks Rodger!

Just had more issues again today, I opened up my computer, cutter, SBE like I always do , tried a cut & could not intialize cutter pops up. Did not touch or adjust any setting since my last successful cut & now this. Here we go again after 4 hours of diagnose I found my com ports mysteriously changed my cutter was now on USB com port 10, I unplugged it & it then showed comm port 11 (in device manager window) so disabled it re-assigned it to comm port 6 & bang all is normal again once I changed it in SBE setup. What the F@&K is going on here? Am I missing something?

If the USB jars get nudged etc , it tells the pc it got unhooked . That happened to me several times. I would go back & check that the port settings mayched & would be good until the next time . I think the cutter moving etc causes that more than other USB devices . Radio Shack serial cable $16 fixed it for me .

Hey Skeeter

Is there any other way to avoid the re-assign com issue? I use my laptop all over the house it would be a pain to have to leave it always hooked up to my cutter. There has to be a simple solution to this other than purchase another computer......is there?

( Not Sketer .. I am not near as fast :) ) You only need the computer hooked up when you are ready to cut . You can take the laptop with you to design or use for other stuff , just go thru the port settings if usb . If serial , plug in & cut .

Hey Skeeter

Is there any other way to avoid the re-assign com issue? I use my laptop all over the house it would be a pain to have to leave it always hooked up to my cutter. There has to be a simple solution to this other than purchase another computer......is there?

plug the computer to the cutter, when the computer and cutter is off. I do believe that would work and not jump com ports

plug the computer to the cutter, when the computer and cutter is off. I do believe that would work and not jump com ports

Thanks brother!

Will try & keep my supporters updated! You guys are awesome!

:)

Skeeter = internal plumbing ( Skeeter is a Gal :) )

thanks Roger. I wasn't going to say anything. I don't even have a pic up anymore :unsure:

so?... what does this have to do with the price of tea in china?

bb

Even while buying tea in China , no matter the price , you usually don't call women " brother ' ( at least every time I am buying tea in China ... ) Since there is no clue to gender , I thought I would emlighten things... goes with being the sunshine around here !!!

Oops sorry!

I'll rephrase:

Thanks brothers & sisters guys & galz ladies & gents misters & mistresses ........

Hope I've recovered some what,

Cheers :)

Very easy solution, stop using SignBlazer! It sucks royally (yes, I've tried it). Try Flexi or SignCut ProdPro.

No problem Tomas ,

There is no way to determine gender on most user names . Skeeter doesn't take offense to stuff like that . She is quick on some other things :) . She is a swell Gal !!! :angel: