Sign in to follow this  
DIRTRACER

vinyle express r sseries

The Vinyl Express "R" Series are re-branded Redsail cutters. You can download and install the UK version of SignBlazer that has the Redsail drivers available.

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,21665.0.html

In the third post down in this thread is a post by CutMe.

Two files, I believe the first is SignBlazer version 6.0. The second zip file contains an update and a patch file.

Jay

Thank you for your help,But there are 4 or5 redsail with #,What ia the right one for R seires.Thanks again.

try each one until one works. The redsail drivers will also work ion the refine and that's what I had to do. My first version of SB didn't have the refine drivers.

Bannerjohn Thanks,here is what's happing it showes on the cut screen that it cut but did not go to cutter.

did you try the old standby of roland pnc1000 drivers - pretty standard driver for a lot of cutters

Bannerjohn Thanks,here is what's happing it showes on the cut screen that it cut but did not go to cutter.

If the drivers arent installed then it wont go "TO" the cutter.

As in the post above me the "general" drivers will sometimes work. You are just going to have to play around until you find one that "does" work. It took me 4 days to get my system right to where I knew it would cut whatever I sent.. Then again, Im new. So I hope this is making sense.