Sign in to follow this  
gadget1961

when making and importing and cutting

i have a problem , i get to the part of getting a wording and adding a symbol and when complete , i saved it , now i go back and open it and it looks great , but now when i want to cut it , it all arranged differently , what can i do to keep the word and symbol all in line where it is suppose to be thanks any help  to set me straight   

i have a problem , i get to the part of getting a wording and adding a symbol and when complete , i saved it , now i go back and open it and it looks great , but now when i want to cut it , it all arranged differently , what can i do to keep the word and symbol all in line where it is suppose to be thanks any help   to set me straight   

I believe you need to weld it together, otherwise (assuming you use SB) it will rearrange it to save on vinyl....

That may help, may not, I'm still a noob myself! ;D

When I make a decal & don't "combine " it I can't use the align option . It will put everythinjg on top of each other . I select everything & drag it to the lower bottom corner to cut . If what Bayotle or Jay said does not fix it , explain what is happening more .

When I make a decal & don't "combine " it I can't use the align option . It will put everythinjg on top of each other . I select everything & drag it to the lower bottom corner to cut . If what Bayotle or Jay said does not fix it , explain what is happening more .

If I want to use align, I usually will group instead of combining. You can group different colors without changing them but if you combine everything changes to the same color.

ok i figured it out their was a line near the bottom of when i clicked cutter,, and the wording i was putting in was half and half like between the line ,                                                                          9 dont know where it came from  )  , also unchecked a box (checked for 2 lines) and i brought the word under the line and everything came together , before it had 2 cuts  and of the same color  well their is always a learning process , i dont have a problem from my cliparts just when i make something from scratch  thank you guys , i now have a bald spot from scratching my head and still have some hair left for another problem ;D ;D  haha

That is a new option for me . I'll have to try that , thanks Jay . I wonder what the new evolved SignBlazer software will be like whenever it finally comes out . It has been 2 years since I first read reports of an evolved software . I do believe it is being developed despite some thinking it is just false rumors .  ;D