Sign in to follow this  
Guest RCs Graphics

Need help design me a logo

Guest RCs Graphics

yes i'm new and trying to start me a hobby business and i am need help with designing me a logo does.i have seen a lot good looking ones on the net. can anyone tell me what kinda program or software i can get.any feed back would be great.

yes i'm new and trying to start me a hobby business and i am need help with designing me a logo does.i have seen a lot good looking ones on the net. can anyone tell me what kinda program or software i can get.any feed back would be great.

Logos are designed in various programs, Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel etc

I design logos, If your interested i can send you some recent ones i have done for customers and you can see if you would like me to design you one.

Logo design is more than just putting some cool looking colors and fonts together and is very important to brand your company. Message me if your interested  ;D

Logos are designed in various programs, Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel etc

I design logos, If your interested i can send you some recent ones i have done for customers and you can see if you would like me to design you one.

Logo design is more than just putting some cool looking colors and fonts together and is very important to brand your company. Message me if your interested  ;D

ABSOLUTLY! +1

One of the most important thing you have is the logo and name of your business..

stetson5331

I would only use Illy for logo designs, vector logo requires a vector based program. I'm a graphic designer, PM me if you need a logo.

I would only use Illy for logo designs, vector logo requires a vector based program. I'm a graphic designer, PM me if you need a logo.

or Inkscape

meh I guess but thats like using GIMP over photoshop, just doesn't make sense for a designer. Not having a powerful program like Illy, would be like a painter without a paintbrush. Gotta have the right tools

I have had a few messages about members getting a logo designed and it's important to understand this isn't something you will get for $25. Not a good quality made to fit one anyway.

I hope that i can help some members here get a nice looking logo. I have done alot of research over the years and know that a nice logo is important because if you can't present yourself nicely, How can you do the same for your clients?

I use corel draw for all my artwork. The best advice I can give you is just start tinkering and you will make changes here and there. My logo is nothing like I first envisioned it but when I got done after working and tweaking for days here and there I like to think its nice. check it out on my website. To add on what someone else said is we are in the graphics arts biz so you reaaly do need to come up with something nice to represent.

www.4dscreenart.com