Sign in to follow this  
Signs Down Under

SBE_W_Setup Version.

Hi everyone,

Have been trying to get my cutter going, it's a Creation Pcut CR1200.... 2010 Model.

I have a version of SBE ( SBE_W_Setup ) l checked out the UK version and is exactly what l bought from Jerry Bonham with all the exact same drivers.

I have this on my desktop and have installed it onto my laptop as l want to do all my cutting from there.

It wants me to put in a activation code so l used the one l got when l originally loaded it onto the desktop but will not except the code on the laptop.... Looks like one activation code per computer !!

Wanted this version on my laptop because l thought l would have a better chance of finding a driver to run my cutter... It's USB only.

Does anyone know how l can get around this... Currently l am using SBE UScutter version and exporting into Flexi Starter for cutting.

The Flexi Starter came with my cutter and obviously has the driver... That's why l export to there for cutting.

Also have read on the forum that if l had a serial connection l would not need a driver... Is this correct ? because l have also considered changing my cutter to one that has a serial just so l could use SB for cutting.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Gary.

You should be able to download Signblazer from the forum and use it.  It is all unlimited free trial now.  not in business any more.  You can find it several places on the forum and in the uscutter support at the top of the page. including the drivers.

I would email Eric its a $5.00 donation he sends you the download,  gets rid of all of the nag screens.   When you open up Sign Blazer it opens up with nothing but your work box on the screen ready to go.  I had gotten rid of the counter nag screen however the reg one was still there.  This gets rid of everything.

I just put it off for  a long time and finally got around to getting it .  Eric will even remote in and help you out if need be.  Well worth the $5.00.....

Once you download it you will see what I mean

You can contact him here

dbtoutfit1979@gmail.com