Sign in to follow this  
windows

barbie does any one have one in E.P.S. Thanks in advance.

;)need for my little girls room. to go with her doll house for christmas. Khanks Thanks dont have to be

any will do dont have to be great... :)

I'll check with my buddy bayotle .. I thnk he has the complete collection  :)

Yeah, thanks for reminding me, I'll see if i still have your old hard drive laying around here still :)

If I haven't formatted it yet, I'm sure your collection is still in tact!

:D:P:o

Windows - them guys are jackin wit ya - they don't have no Barbies.  I think they are more GI Joe type guys. 

Seriously,  just google Barbie coloring and pick one of the free coloring pages that will come up.  They are easy to trace in Inkscape - and you probably will find one your daughter will like.

Here is what came up for the search.

http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&client=opera&rls=en&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=1&q=barbie+coloring&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=f&oq=&gs_rfai=

-Mike

Yeah, thanks for reminding me, I'll see if i still have your old hard drive laying around here still :)

:D:P:o

Ya got me  :D:P:)

:):o:D

Ya got me   :P:):D

:P Merry Christmas!

Thanks ... come to think of it .... Wasn't that the hard-drive you gave me for Christmas 1 year :P  :o:D:)

Thanks ... come to think of it .... Wasn't that the hard-drive you gave me for Christmas 1 year :)   :):o :o

Yes, yes it was, and you have no idea how embarassing it is to see wth you put on that my friend.... :D

It's gonna take some fast talking to get yourself out of this one! :o

So, you gonna help this guy with his barbie collection or keep pretending you dont have a copy backed up??

I know I taught you better than to not backup your most important items! :P

Thanks ... come to think of it .... Wasn't that the hard-drive you gave me for Christmas 1 year :)   :):o :o

Yes, yes it was, and you have no idea how embarassing it is to see wth you put on that my friend.... :P

So, you gonna help this guy with his barbie collection or keep pretending you dont have a copy backed up??

I know I taught you better than to not backup your most important items! :D

Man ... I am digging the hole i am in deeper & deeper  :D . I give up & concede  you got me good . :P . I hope you got 1/2 as many chuckles out of this as I did  :)

Yes, yes it was, and you have no idea how embarassing it is to see wth you put on that my friend.... :P

I know I taught you better than to not backup your most important items! :D

Man ... I am digging the hole i am in deeper & deeper  :) . I give up & concede  you got me good . :P . I hope you got 1/2 as many chuckles out of this as I did  :)

Nope, twice as many! :D

Left another for ya some where in the 4ums :P

This is my Buddy doing my favorite rendition of " Barbie Girl "  :)

This is my Buddy doing my favorite rendition of " Barbie Girl "  ;D

Gee thanks for reminding me, that was the most tramatic experience in my life too!!!  :D

You are out thinking me again Bayotle  :D . I was talking about another " buddy "  ;D ... I am sure you sing better than that ( That guy sings better than me  :D )

You are out thinking me again Bayotle  :D . I was talking about another " buddy "  :D ... I am sure you sing better than that ( That guy sings better than me  ;D )

That's what happens when you try to compete against someone with ADHD! :D

Hey, you stole my picure!!!  ;D

yup , & in the words of Larry the cable guy " That is funny , I don't care who you are " :D

well maybe we can't sing but we're probably the best two lookin guys in the 4um!  :D

My thoughts also ..at least our avatars are  :D

best watch it, we might just get banned from the 4ums - just outta jealousy! :D

yup , we might have to start our own thread instead of jacking this 1  :D ... BTW I think my avatar is slightly better looking than yours .. let's see , while we are at it ... can someone vectorize my avatar for me , how much would you charge for it ... you are NOT charging enough & which vinyl is the best .. oh & is it ok to copyrighted stuff ?  :D

yup , we might have to start our own thread instead of jacking this 1  :D ... BTW I think my avatar is slightly better looking than yours .. let's see , while we are at it ... can someone vectorize my avatar for me , how much would you charge for it ... you are NOT charging enough & which vinyl is the best .. oh & is it ok to copyrighted stuff ?  :D

Yeah, thanks for asking, i was wondering about all that myself! :D

AND I hate being a twin, so i either come after you with a knife to disfigure ya :D, or I hafta change my profile pic

the later was easier - well that and the fact i dont have your address!! Oh and now i'm purtier  ;D

That is hilarious !!! I like  :D