banzaimini1

Saturday job

I don't sell sweatshirts but my kids pay $25 for 2 color ones for sports at school. I'm sure the school is making a little too. I would almost say it is on the high side.

Jay

No jay it's for my sons private school these are Christmas gifts from the school to teachers and kids... They got other estimated cost from other businesses after they asked me what I would charge and I was cheapest but the school is not reselling them I know for a fact..

Also due to the design being in a cross shape took up alot of space on the material i did this in siser heat press vinyl and it took me 10 yards of navy blue vinyl I bought from my local signwarehouse that cost me 76 dollars and 50 hoodies cost me around 500 now this was all done with no business account discounts hoodies where purchased from blank apparel ..

Pricing is fine man, Don't worry about it. You call 5 shops, you will get 5 prices because EVERYONE prices differently.

It's not too much if the customer paid it and already said you were the cheapest.

Thanks for the feedback guys... I kinda hope this keeps up.. I'm thing of buying  screenprinting equipment.. But gotta do some reading up on it.. I have the general know how of how it works but there's some stuff gotta read up on it

Thanks for the feedback guys... I kinda hope this keeps up.. I'm thing of buying  screenprinting equipment.. But gotta do some reading up on it.. I have the general know how of how it works but there's some stuff gotta read up on it

if you do contact neron i know he has a full setup for sale.