Rossm812

HORRIBLE first and probably LAST experience with Signcut customer support

When ROSS stated he purchased part of a sign business, what happened to the other part of the business that he did not purchase?

I believe DMAX summed up the rest of what I would add....

Signblazer may look cheesy...but it will do the job and there are many who wouldn't have anything else. If the owner/creator hadn't died, I have no doubt at all that it would be kicking everyone else's ass right now. Rodger will tell you how good it is.

• Like 1

Signblazer may look cheesy...but it will do the job and there are many who wouldn't have anything else. If the owner/creator hadn't died, I have no doubt at all that it would be kicking everyone else's ass right now. Rodger will tell you how good it is.

That is a quote from BannerJohn earlier in the thread in thre above post made by JohnsonKid . Somebody gave JohnsonKid a negative vote .... maybe this member did by mistake( Linda ? ) as I did the same thing when this new server was put into effect . I gave it a positive vote to nuetraize the neg because I don't think anybody would give a neg for quoting .... especially quoting John :huh:

oh BTW , SignBlazer is GREAT , just like USCutter !!! :)

• Like 1

Well I had a BAD run with the so called customer support of signcut, if you even can call it that.

Useless clowns, and yes RUDE.

As for the software, lol it is a joke for that kind of money, REALLY $360 for that.

Software doesnt work the offset wrong size wrong, even direction.

Will never go near them again. Should always STAY AWAY from so called companies that dont even have a contact details.

Cheers guys!!

Hi ezFix,

What was your problem with SC Pro and what was the answers the rude clowns provided you?

We are here to learn from others mistakes you know. :-)

Paco

Hello ezFX and Rossm812.

I work in support of SignCut and sadly, I think you both have been ill-treated. If this is still a problem, please contact me at therese@whisqu.se so we can find a solution to this.

Regards,

Therese Löfström

Whisqu Graphic AB

SignCut Sweden

• Like 2

Therese,

I just heard back and my license and everything is squared away once again... Oh my gosh!!! I am excited.

I am glad that my previous experience was not my last now- I appreciate you folks from Signcut and Whisqu taking the time to take care of those of us the frequent the forums. I know several folks on here will more than welcome your presence.

Welcome, and again, Thank you SOOOO much!!!

• Like 2

im using flexi if you need the program let me know., i like signcut but having problems using it (it crash and need to reboot)

Mine does crash once in a while.... Hopefully the little bugs will be Ironed out with upcoming updates from Whisqu. I know Ross personally and the guy he bought out kind of shafted him and never came through with half of the original deal and there was partial compensation made but very tough to deal when it was being brokered on his way to Iowa. Sounds like the folks at Signcut came through for him... Was a raw deal for everyone involved.

I am working with him as well as a few others on making use of several softwares now including Corel, Flexi and now with SCPro back in the mix it will help fill a void or two.

PS. Anyone have a Wacom Bamboo? Just picked one up and looking for a few pointers myself.