Sign in to follow this  
Clos762

Ready to learn, make mistakes, and then do it all over again...lol

Hi everyone,

I'm from SoCal and I have been reading a lot of information in forums. There are a lot of wise ppl here and everyone seems very helpful. I'm trying to get into the wall art business and maybe some car decals too. After reading lots of posts about plotters, vinyl, heat press and tons more I decided to first buy a Hotronix Swing press. I love it! I made a few shirts but mainly for friends, family and myself. I then started looking into the Roland plotters and found a really good deal on a Roland GX-400. I practically got it for the price of a GX-24  :D and under warranty. I just cut my first Wall Graphic yesterday (took me a while to make my first cut because i had to purchase some materials, tools, and a desk). I will be posting it under "Show your work". I am very happy with this monster machine. I want to learn everything that I can possibly make with my toys!

Welcome!! You wont go wrong with the Roland and you'll be glad you purchased a quality machine further down the track.

Joe

Thanks. I'm just trying to get more familiarized with the software that I'm using (Corel and CutStudio). I'm sure I will learn here though.