livingagain75

Happy Thanksgiving... Can I cut on my Laserpoint with designs from Silhouette?

When I was buying a rhinestone starter kit I didn't realize these were made for a specific machine. I thought Silhouette was just the brand. Can I design something and save it to my HD, and then import it to SBE?

How do you fill the decoration with rhinestones? i.e. I went through the library and found a star. How can I outline it?

Thanks...  I hope everyone is having a great Holiday.

Bill

Ya those are nice but I was wondering if there was any way I can use the silhouette software that I had already bought. Or is there any way that they would take this back? I don't really have extra cash.

Contact either MonkeyMeMe or Drakesis to convert your vectors for you until you can afford the software.  they are both reasonable

Did you pay for the Silhouette software?  I thought it was a replacement for the robomaster software - and was free, but only worked with the graphtec cutters.  youshould be able to export the design from th silhouette software and inport it into your cutter software  (SignBlazzer or whatever you are using.)

You can also do rhinestone patterns  in inkscape - here is a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imXr7DyY-sM

-Mike

Yeah - you're welcome.  Inkscape has so many features I never realized it had.

-Mike

Thanks Mike, sorry I didn't catch this video sooner things have been hectic lately, hard drive crashed and had to replace it. Everything wiped clean so Iv'e been reinstalling etc...

Actually I bought the silhouette rhinestone starter kit and didn't realize it was built for just silhouette. Thanks for the link. There are a couple of useful templates in the library that I am looking forward to using.

One question... How do you know the sizes of holes to cut for the different stones. i.e. 10ss = ?

Gracias