Sign in to follow this  
mabscotthandyman

Some gave all

Please take the time out of our busy schedule to honor a vet on thur 11/11/10 the ones that have gone before us or someone still serving they deserve our most heartfelt thank you for serving.

Dan

Here I am just before heading to Viet Nam at the age of 18  43 years ago  yup I'm as old as shit LOL

marine2.jpg

USMC 1/1/1 Semper Fi

Here I am just before heading to Viet Nam at the age of 17  43 years ago  yup I'm as old as shit LOL

marine2.jpg

USMC 1/1/1

Thank you and I guess I am older than shit LOL

Dan

Just think where, what, or if we might be without them

I honor them any chance I get.

Honored to be a member

Patriot Guard Riders

Pete G

post-2220-12986557922489_thumb.jpg

post-2220-12986557934537_thumb.jpg

Thank you to all vetrans.  If it wasn't for you all, we wouldn't have all we have today.  I have many family members who serve and several who have given the ultimate.  Currently have a brother preparing for round 4 in the sand and lost a brother.  I am a 15 year policeman and counting.  I see all to often the lack of respect others show to vetrans and people taking for granted what they have because of vetrans.  I make it a point to go to the local middle school daily for the pledge of allegiance.  I started this after I had heard several kids and even teachers have opted out of participating.  Since I started, some staff has said several that had opted out have since started to join in.  This makes me feel good. 

Thanks again!