Sign in to follow this  
Racer10

EPS Problems

Anyone help with why this file is just making a bunch of dots where the nodes are when I go to draw/cut?  I have had problems with SB not cutting all the lines I see on the screen, but not quite like this...  This newbie is still trying to figure out what I think should be the basics.  Thanks!

OOS.eps

OOS.eps

When you are in Cut Mode there are 4 different colors. If you select all of them (hold the Ctrl button down while selecting) everything should cut. If you just use text to create this there should only be one color. How did you make this?

I haven't had any luck converting graphic files into Vecotor files in SB yet, so this was just a black and white word art the I vectorized with Stanford's Vector Magic.

Thanks!!

Why don't you just use the text function in SignBlazer? You can do all kinds of things with it and then you don't need to vectorize it. Just cut it.

Hello,

The problem with this EPS file is that it had a rectangle that was transparent around it.

I deleted this rectangle by first splitting the objects (press T on the keyboard) and then deleting the rectangle.

I agree this could have been typed up in SignBlazer in less time than it took to do the post.

Jerry from SignBlazer

OOS.SBD

OOS.SBD

Thanks Jerry!  I finally found the font files I was looking for so I won't have to do such in the future.