Sign in to follow this  
radgirl1

Can't get USB driver to instsall

I am ready to throw this piece of equipment out the window. It has been so aggravating trying to get it working. I have tried all ports trying to get it to work with nothing. I have finally got it to recognize that it is hooked to the usb port but the usb driver will not install. It says it is a file that windows does not recognize. Please help!

You can email me directly with your phone number, and I will try and call you to assist.  kenimes@uscutter.com

This usually happens when the Windows computer has another device or driver conflicting with the USB driver for you cutter.

I have done all that plus more. I have tried all three connection ports parallell, serial and usb. When I turn the cutter on it recognizes there is new hardware when plugged into usb but nothing works. disconnect from the computer and it runs the test just fine. I have changed all ports in the cutter setup I have gone through the usb setup that is suggested in this forum I have tried everything I  know to try.

He is suppose to be calling me. Thanks

Got your email and tried to ring you but got no answer. I may have waited to long to try and reach you. When is the best time to reach you at the number you emailed me?