Sign in to follow this  
dlilazteca

double cutting / goes over line twice

Ok,

im running windows xp pro....with flexisign pro 8.1

ok now ive noticed that when cutting the blade goes over every line twice thus causing problems when the image has many lines. the image starts to raise at the edges and causes all sorts of problems when weeding......what is going on?javascript:void(0);

please help new to this

been other posts on this

reinstall the dongle.. 

i did some searches but could not come up with any hits can you point me to the right key words....thanks

and do you mean simply pull it out and place it back in the usb port or something else

I would check the image you are trying to cut. I will bet there are duplicate elements causing this.

ok i see the problem....i went into advanced setting on the cut menu that pops up...and i checked the pause between colors....and it had a perfect cut....i see the machine is cutting it twice because it thinks there are two colors...how do i delete a color.....im new to this sorry for all the questions

I would check the image you are trying to cut. I will bet there are duplicate elements causing this.

:huh: ???

i have a us cutter mh 871 and im using the coral draw X3 to outline the image then delete the image. i then export the outline of the image to signblazer. when i go to cut the image, the cutter cuts the image twice over the same points. does anyone know why?

-anthony

@OP: Are you designing in flexi too?  Do you have actually two colors in your design? A Fill, a stroke, etc?

On your menu where it says send all colors (IIRC), it should list the colors, White, Black, etc (I believe).

I use coreldraw also and have noticed that when you design in corel then open it in flexi that somehow there are extra elements produced. What I ended up doing is selecting the elements 1 by 1 and deleting them to see if there is a duplicate under the original.

i have used corel x3 and i know that when you create an image with the bezier tool or make a square or whatever it creates a dark line around the image. what i do is change the color of the image to whatever color you want and then going to the outline pen and select no outline. that is what my problem was.