devildog

Praise for a change.

I have only been a member of this forum for a short time and a USCutter customer even shorter. I have been reading the negative remarks of some "members" in the complaint section and feel that there needs to be some praise also.

I placed my first order from USCutter a few days ago and it was one of the easiest processes I have been through compared to some other online businesses. When I received my email confirming my order, the registration code for SignCut was missing. A quick search of the forum told me I needed to submit a support ticket. I entered the ticket and within an hour I had it resolved. I have submitted support tickets to many companies before and never have I had such a quick response and resolution.

I spent a good deal of time researching who to buy from, almost two years worth of research. After reading MANY reviews, comments, and complaints I found that USCutter was the go to company for my purchase. They have a great product selection and prices to meet almost anyones needs. They also had the least number of bad reviews and complaints.

The saying is that if you have a good experience with something you tell 3 people. If you have a bad experience you tell 15 people. I want to change that by spreading the word about my experience with USCutter.

I am impressed with them and plan to buy all of my supplies through them. Keep up the great work!

If you are happy with your experience, please add to my post.

A lot of times you only hear from people when they have a problem. It is nice to hear psoitive comments too.

I am with you seems your right,  only the 1% of bad and no good.  I too have never had anything but great service, tech support if needed and no problems with many orders and never a screw up.  And you can't beat their $9.99 flat rate shipping period....

brand new owner here. just bought my mh365 last week. haven't even used it yet, but while trying to download software, flexi wouldn't complete. called and emailed us cutter on saturday and within two hours got email feedback giving me ideas and it worked. good service so far

+ 1 !!! ^-^ As a business owner/self employed person for 35 + years , I have GREAT respect for the great quality & service USCutter supplies .. even to pay for this forum . They saved me a huge amount of money buying from them . This forum taught me how to cut vinyl . Saved me a HUGE amount of frustration as the experienced members here helped me directly & also indirectly from what they had previously posted . I have been on both sides of business & try to be realistic & fair . Many of the dramatic complainers are professioonal " customers " ... some have personal vendettas they can't let go . Some have fair concerns . All get taken care of & treated as adults . That is what I expect in any situation if I am the customer or vendor . It is refreshing to read mature realistic reviews like the OP's ! :thumbsup:

I think the far better barometer of US Cutters service is the lack of complaints with all the members and the units sold the number of complaints is remarkably low . As Rodger said there are some legitimate concerns then there are people that cry over us cutter closing too early. In any business you go into there will be customers that are anal retenative from my experience they have always done a good job for me .