Stlouistech

Custom - Printed Bookmarks

I am in need of bookmarks to be made, I would need them to be two sided full color.

Anyone have any ideas or can anyone do this?

I would need around 200 of them or so I would assume, this is for a cancer benefit I am helping with.

Thanks!

Stlouistech

Hi I am in the Bootheel about 2 hours from you. Send me your number and we can work out the details. I have a design team if it needs designed and then printed.NO problem.

Thanks

Stetson, do you put any type of rubber on the underside to give it some weight? I was thinking of a Non-Magnetic Material.

I have a book mark that's kind of like a Black Jack cut in half. My wife bought it from Barnes and Noble. It's great, heavy and holds my book open too.

I was thinking of a book mark that looks like it's magnetic but it's not. Just the heavy rubber on the bottom.

Screenprintr,

I have not done any like that. It sounds like a very nice one. We have the available heavy card

stock in high gloss chrome, matte and several other finishes, but no rubber backed material.

We print everything from business cards to indoor and outdoor banners.

Thanks

Thank you Stetson.

I prefer using people like yourself whom communicate on this forum.

I thing it's great networking, and many of the companies we find on Google won't buy anything from me at anytime.

If I decide to do paper orders I'll let you know.

Hey no problem. I will hook you up on any printing needs you might have. From business cards all the way to custom posters, indoor paper banners and such.

I can print almost anything available, or know someone that can.

thanks

Stetson5331