Sign in to follow this  
gdb103

I'm so confused - copam or graphtec

Right when I was about to place my order for a graphtec, I called US Cutter and was told that the copam was the best plotter to purchase to create stencils for sandblasting because of the size of the resist.  Probably shouldn't have read the complaints section about their reps, but before I order anything ... what do the experts say?  Thank you so much for your help...I need it! 

GRAPHTEC  :thumbsup: . as long as it is a 24" width and over...  Not sure about the  the little ones.    I have had a 30" for over 2 years and never a problem.   The pinch rollers are breaking on the Copams just sitting there.    You will never regret a Graphtec.  and the detailed small cutting and tracking is great!!!!

what do you mean? it should not be a question!!!! Graphtec all the way.

not sure on those smaller ones cutting stencils..   I haven't checked the force on them.  maybe they are all the same.  If they are,,, Yes Graphtec all the way. 

I am going to vote for either..... I have them both and both are great. If you want to save money and have a great machine go with copam. I have had mine for 4 years now and not one problem. It is the main 24" at one of my retail locations and the Graphtec is at my other.. Both are great. If I was to buy another machine I would buy another Copam.

as with all tools...always buy the best that you can afford.

Does it matter if it is for sandblasting purposes vs. signs?  I'll be using it for sandblasting.  Thanks again for all your help!