Sign in to follow this  
jstovson

Creation

Hello - I hope someone can help me, our Church is making a "creation answers" bus, and I'm doing the graphics on it. I was wondering if anyone has any dinosaurs, trees, ferns, ect. I would like to make a dinosaur sceen. Thanks in advance.  :snow: Starla  :snow:

pardon me for being a theological idiot... but I thought Creationism and Dinosaurs were on the opposite ends of the debate??

Myself,everything I know about Dinosaurs,I learned from the Flintstones. Just like eveything I know worth knowing,I learned from Star Trek.

well,tar Trek and the Beverly Hillbillies. I forgot all of the great things I learned from jethro...if any of you are old enough to remember his 5 second car wash.Or his ejector seat.

I am too but  we didn't get a color TV til a few years after that. I didn't know that the Wicked Witch in the Wizard of Oz had a green face til I was 14.

Ok guys here's the deal. I don't drink anymore and I'll make you the same offer that I make for my brother...we get together...I do the driving if you pay for my meals.You can drink as much as you want.If overnight is rquired,you pay for my room as well.

pardon me for being a theological idiot... but I thought Creationism and Dinosaurs were on the opposite ends of the debate??

Myself,everything I know about Dinosaurs,I learned from the Flintstones. Just like eveything I know worth knowing,I learned from Star Trek.

Actually, BannerJohn, God created dinosaurs on the 6th day along with all the other animals and creatures on the ground (Gen 1:24)  :lol: 

That's part of what we want to teach everyone, so I would like to make the outside of the bus very interesting, exciting, creative so people will want to come inside and see all our information. So any help is greatly appreciated.    ;D Starla  ;D

Looks pretty generic.  Could be the one Fred used at work.  Doesn't have the cab or hand crank on it though.  Must be after 5.

oh you guys are a hoot.... :lol:  found you here as well,.... right after your party with me  :lol:  i'm old enough to remember also ;D can't remember what age i was when i saw the green face on the witch though.  :notsure: i think i was in high school  :lol:

have a great new years... :you rock:

lue anne

I would like to do it in color, but almost color book style, just a little bit more detail. I would like a sceen on the side - trees, ferns, mountains, land dinosaurs, flying dinosaurs. Thanks Starla   :snow:

No way am i getting into this discussion on Creationism.

Jerry from SignBlazer.

"It is a wise man who knows when to remain silent"...... Harpo Marx

Thanks everyone for all your help!  :you rock:  :woohoo:  Starla  :thanks:  :well done:

Take a pic of the bus when it is done.and post it.

In fact you should take pics of everything you do and make a notebook so you can show people samples of your work.