dc_autosports

Something cool I just did

I just found out something cool you can do with Photoshop and Illy............. I made myself into a sticker!

I opened my pic in Ps and used the filters/stamp setting. Once I had that, I brought that image to Illy and vectorized it. From there import to SB an viola! I'm a sticker......

I hope someone finds this as cool as I do, if not I probably just look like a crazy person.

post-7284-12986556713718_thumb.jpg

post-7284-12986556726343_thumb.jpg

Thanks. Now the "cool" factor has worn off, it's not a fascinating as I thought. But hey if the info helped someone out that's wonderful

For what it is worth, I tink it was cool! will have to try it.

I did the same thing for my ex-sis-in-law of her baby.  Coincidentally the sticker of the baby was ..umm .. cuter than the real baby. 

I'm going to hell and i'm really ok with that.

I did the same thing for my ex-sis-in-law of her baby.  Coincidentally the sticker of the baby was ..umm .. cuter than the real baby. 

lmao.... that's funny. I'll have to try to get seating next to you down there, we'll have a blast. I took notice to the same effect of me. I'm much better looking in vinyl than in the flesh.

Haha so wrong but very funny