Sign in to follow this  
Kelly54487

What Am I doing wrong to E-mail proofs ????

I use to be a ble to send my sign blazer files to customers to ok the proofs and now all of a sudden they come out with all broken up pixels. Not clear to even view it. I use to just go to FILE + IMPORT which allowed you to save it as a eps in a foder in MY PICTURES and now I can save it but like I said it's not clear, Did Sign Blazer do something? or am I doing something wrong here?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Kell ;D

not sure try bringing it up on the screen then highlight it then hit export, on the bottom change it to a jpeg and then a box should come up with the size just hit OK and it should go to your pictures file if thats where you are sending it??

I tried that and still no luck is there a setting that may have changed? Any one else have this problem ;D I really need to get this fixed for my customers. I'm taking pictures with my digital and sending that to the customer till I can figure this out.

I called US Cutter and they wouldn't help due to it was a issue they don't deal with hmmmm???

Thanks,

Kelly

have you tried  uninstalling /reinstalling Signblazer?     and why would you send your customer an .eps file for a proof?   and not a jpeg?    I don't use Signblazer, but have it downloaded to help people,  I just made a design,  File> EXPORT  as jpeg. to my pictures.   worked fine,.

Import is to bring something  INTO  Signblazer.   You need to EXPORT it out of Signblazer.  

I do send them their proofs in jpeg format.

your above statement said you are saving it as an .eps to your pictures. Guess that confused me.  ;D

Sorry I save my designs in eps but e-mail the customers proofs in jpeg. Still having issues. Maybe I'll try reinstalling SB

In the export window there is a number that you fill in that establishes the resolution of the file you are exporting. Try increasing the value.

Whatch what the "Uncompressed Size" is at the bottom of the box. It will be approximately the file size. I try to not get any bigger than 2000KB.