Sign in to follow this  
jcart

Blank shirts

Has anyone had any dealings with shirtchamp.com? I am getting ready to place an order , but looking for feedback......Thanks, Jon

I thought they were reasonable after researching several others, but I'm open for suggestions. I am only going to order about 50 for a church group......Thanks

I looked at the site and saw the Gildan 5,000 for $1.49 for white t-shirts. That's a pretty good price.

Are you screen printing them yourself or do you need a screen printer or transfers?

We buy quite a bit of t-shirts per year and pay around the same from companies that say they're giving us wholesale or case price.

50 shirts one time won't get you wholesale pricing though. Your question doesn't tell us if you're buying one time or in the t-shirt business. 

They look cheaper from the start bud does not have free shipping like Jiffy so with chipping Jiffy is cheaper!

They look cheaper from the start bud does not have free shipping like Jiffy so with chipping Jiffy is cheaper!

I agree always use Jiffy and anything over $75.00 ships free They usually ship in one day for me....

Thanks for the info. I'm just doing this part time so I guess they won't give me the wholsale price. But I am gettting more folks wanting shirts so I might look at getting a resale number? These will be used with thermoflex. I've been buying the $2 shirts when the local Menards has them on sale but you don't have much selection. I ended up ordeing from shirtchamps for $2.48 each but the shipping was about $24. They were Gildan 50/50 and blue.

Check out Joann Fabric,  they go on sale a lot,  five for ten dollars and have a big color selection.  It also includes 2 & 3 XL but only in white and black , thats a good price.  I am pretty sure they are the 29M Jerezzs 50/50............

Their prices are very high compared to a real wholesale place....

Sorry.....Forgot some folks here are not in business and can not buy from wholesale suppliers......

i would like to know where your getting your "real" wholeslae pricing from. I buy these in quantities of around 150 to 300 a time and am not doing all that much better, but a little. but you make it seem like these are outragious prices. Please inform us instead of teasing and not giving any information. Not sure what your mean by a "real buisness" either, but this is what i do and all i do.. You want me to provide yopu with my state and federal tax info first???

lol, Ive bought from there quite a few times, like em cause they pick and ship asap. Here i thought you had some secret place. oh well and the show goes on.

Most any place when you get into cases offer around this price and offer breaks on quanity not seen on normal pricing pages and flyers.

Good advice to anyone is when getting over that 200 dollar mark and above be sure to call and talk to someone to see what they offer and have to offer. Most of the time these published prices can be beat pretty easily.

Thanks for the link. That would have paid for the shipping on the order I made.....Jon

San Mar offers free shipping with any order over $200. Bodek and Rhodes offer free shipping with orders of $150 right now. May change later.

Both companies have weekly specials. I usually get an email from one of them every day with a special going on. Both of them also require a resale license.

San Mar also requires that you buy at least 10,000 or more garments a year for Case pricing. I don't know what Bodek and Rhodes requires, but we make the minimums for both.

And yes, we sometimes order from other vendors without making the minimums. They still give us Case pricing.

The original poster said they were only part time. We're part time too and we get wholesale and have a resale license.

Wasatch in Atlanta gives you case pricing on online orders.....I have not seen their current prices but earlier this week they had Loztees colours for 2.09....

And I think case pricing is quite easy to get from others if you just ask.....Another option is Zorrel.....Free freight at 225.00 I think......Not sure what their U$ pricing is but was around 2.05 for colours last time I asked a few months ago...

List price for 50 white G5000 tees from my supplier would be 2.18 each including shipping.  Colors would be $2.80.  

I generally use Virginia T's.