rotten

It's not much

My first two color sticker.  I re-branded my iphone.  Get the reference?  I did the same thing for my laptop.

post-8801-12986555413608_thumb.jpg

post-8801-12986555433146_thumb.jpg

Funny, and a good idea, probably better for the iphone 4.  Yes, it is a pear.  This is a TV show reference.  It would probably make more sense if you had young children in your house.

I knew it was a pear. LOL   BUT really thought with all the complaints,  it should have been a LEMON.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  No kids here,  no quess it just didn't make sense to me!!!

That's cool....

Not sure of your reference but thinking that would work real well for me at the computer store, start rebranding all the mac's with pears! :thumbsup:

Sweet job!

Yeah, Wes is right, it was an iCarly reference.  I don't have any kids but i have a nephew that watches it when he comes over, and he got me watching it.  Pretty funny for a kids show.  They talk about their pear phones, and though i've never heard them mention it, their laptops have the pear logo on them.  I've also seen them using a pear branded computer on the Nickelodeon show Victorious.  I couldn't find any decent images of the logo so i took a picture of one of the laptops while it was on and imported it into inkscape, then i traced it.