Acid

Broken part, anyone know where I can order?

Today I had this piece break on me. Sorry that the pic isn't super clear. It's the piece that holds the white guide wheels onto the rail. Just looked at it again and it looks like the 2nd top one is about to break off too. Anyone know where I can find a replacement for this? It's a Pcut CR-630.

Any help is appreciated :thumbsup:

post-8900-12986555369405_thumb.jpg

post-8900-12986555380996_thumb.jpg

Hello -

I see the piece that broke and although we don't sell that part individually on our website. We do have a ton of old carriages of which I can pull that part. If the machine is still under warranty this part would be covered in our policy. If not I would have to charge you like $4.99 for the part.

Just give us a call and we will get you outfitted with the proper component.  :thumbsup:

Just give us a call and we will get you outfitted with the proper component.  :thumbsup:

Levi is the man! And Tom too, of course...and Howard,and Hugo,and the Ninja.

• Like 1

Guest Hugo Valencia

apparently Tom and Levi already beat me to it. so im posting in hopes of making myself look useful in this post.

:thumbsup:

Hmmmm.... sound to me like a static electrical issue. Do you have your cutter grounded? ... wait, what?

Thanks for all the replies guys. The support is awesome!

Is that carriage assembly the whole thing? I'm assuming it is. I'll prolly just order the whole part if that's the case. I got some stuff that was kind of on a deadline and need to get it shipped quick.