Sign in to follow this  
Tucker

Hello, need some advice on which model to purchase.

Hi all, I own a fairly popular website called masterthecube.com  As you may guess, it is about Rubik's cubes. 

I want to purchase a plotter so that I may create custom stickers to sell on my website, so my question is this:

Which plotter should I buy? I want one with easy to follow instructions and decent quality, but the only thing I will be cutting is square stickers, so I don't need an "ultimate performance" plotter.

Thanks in advance!

I'm a hobbiest too. I posed the same question on this board and was basically told that if it's within the budget, then the Copam is the way to go ... but since I live out in a non-serviceable area, I opted for the 24" LaserPoint. I purchased it on eBay.

If you purchase direct, you get a longer warranty. I think any of the US Cutter plotters will do the job for you. Feel free to check out some of the posting on the individual model bulletins and the "Show your work" bulletin.

Good luck.

I got a 36" Pcut and haven't had any trouble with it all. For the price you can't go wrong . :clap: I love it.

Kevin

That's what I originally wanted, but since I could find room for the 36", I opted for the 24" LaserPoint. The widest vinyl I have is 15" and I'm all good with that. There were a few times that I wouldn't have minded bigger vinyl, but then I thought ... that's a lot of vinyl to weed.  :lol:

If it's any consolation, I'm totally happy with my cutter.

When we did some checking into which plotter to buy, we ended up going with the Copam.  That with the Signblazer software has made it wonderful.  We've had our unit for a couple weeks now and our completely satisfied.  We too didn't have orders for larger vinyl products, but you just never know down the road what might be...

Myron