Is there a carrier sheet available for the CE5000-60 cutter or do you just use the ones for the Craft Robo-40?

Thanks

I bought a couple of different sizes of theCricut boards, but I'm wondering why they would be needed....Sandy

I bought a couple of different sizes of theCricut boards, but I'm wondering why they would be needed....Sandy

I was wondering the same thing.

Yeah actually this is a question I have had personally... I never understood what the point of those tiny carrier sheets was. I personally developed my own carrier sheet and came up with a catchy name - Les Lewis and I are trying to develop it for sale on USCUTTER.COM

A full size carrier sheet with an adhesive that can hold an release paper or cloth...

For now, yes you have to use the small sheets from the 5k-40

well,in my experience, the carrier sheets were for cutting smaller pieces of vinyl on machines that don't have adjustable rollers...like the Craft Robo...no idea why you would need one on a machine with adjustable rollers. Not for cutting  vinyl,anyway.

actually the reason I was looking for it was for contour cutting decals on 8.5x11 papilio paper, I was figuring the carrier sheet would allow me to have registration marks closer to the top and bottom edges, which would allow more real estate for use.

Ramy ... That is  a situation I have found many in and this would exactly help you with that - potentially.

you can't use exactly and potentially in reference to the same thing.

But, I can see where this could be a possible solution.

Good point - poorly written by me...

I was trying to convey that it potentially has the ability to exactly solve that issue.... I have one prototype of many so far that has my preferred adhesive tact and the right blend of flexibile vs. rigid play...

Good point - poorly written by me...

I was trying to convey that it potentially has the ability to exactly solve that issue.... I have one prototype of many so far that has my preferred adhesive tact and the right blend of flexibile vs. rigid play...

Once an English teacher..always an English teacher...old habits die hard.

when I contour cut the papilio, I tape it to some old backing from regular vinyl and use that as the carrier.

ahhh...that's a simple and great idea boosted...was over thinking it  ;)

appreciate all the feedback

:thumbsup:

The carrier sheets are initial made for crafts people using robocraft machines and cricuts.

They use carton and paper to make their creations. and this has no backing paper.

So they need something to put their material on so it can be cut and later taken off easily.

I use a back side (WHITE COLOR) of an old laminated poster as carrier sheet.

Vey sturdy to feed by the rollers and rollers can be placed everywhere on it.

Tape irregular size or like said Cropmarks pritned as far as possible outside on A4 printable vinyl.

Paco