Sign in to follow this  
cjj98xj

4x4 club pic

Finally got almost everything worked out to start making these for my local 4x4 club.  I have a few small issues to work through, but I'm pretty stoked for this being only my 3rd cut.  This was cut on the 12" cutter, and I am more than pleased with the precision of it.  It was a PITA to weed, but I think a lot of that was my own fault.  After it cut, I pulled the blade and realized I hadn't fully cleaned it from a previous mess I created the day before.  There was a ton of vinyl stuck up in there.  I'm sure the next ones will turn out even better after I tweak the few parts separating the letters.

u4x4ctest.jpg

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u213/cjj98xj/u4x4ctest.jpg

Guest fivestar

Looks excellent, I noticed you lost a piece of the "a" in the web address.  But great work.

thanks.  Yeah, the part of the "a" got lost when I was weeding.  It didn't cut quite all the way through due to the previously mentioned issue with the blade.  I didn't catch it until I had completely pulled off the entire part. 

The jagged edges in the photo are the picture.  I had to scale it down a bunch, and just used MS paint as it's all I have on this computer.  :thumbsup:

The edges are as smooth as buttah!

Ahh MS Paint strikes again! :sign:

If that is the case, then it looks great!  :thumbsup: