Sign in to follow this  
scottnportlandme

looking for a Gas Hole sticker

I'm new to this stuff and can seen to get gas hole to arch. I only have inkscape but cant seen to get to do it It says you can but i just cant seen to get it any and all help would be great. You can send it to scottnportlandme@yahoo.com

1. "n" and "m". there IS a difference.

2. periods. not just for women.

3. even after i deciphered what you were trying to say, i still dont know what you mean.

I kinda hate to think, that I figured that out, but I think I did.   :thumbsup: LOL   He has  a line of text that he wants to arch in inkscape  LOL  Could I be right?  ;)

I kinda hate to think, that I figured that out, but I think I did.   :thumbsup: LOL   He has  a line of text that he wants to arch in inkscape  LOL  Could I be right?   ;)

I seen to think you are correct.

Me thinks he wants the words "Gas Hole" arched to apply over the filler neck hole on a car?  ;)

1. "n" and "m". there IS a difference.

2. periods. not just for women.

3. even after i deciphered what you were trying to say, i still dont know what you mean.

lol, thanks I needed that.

Me thinks he wants the words "Gas Hole" arched to apply over the filler neck hole on a car?  ;)

well that was the line of text I was referring to. . I was just keeping it simple.  :thumbsup:

Guest kenya

All I can say is .............. Welcome to the forum.  ;D ;D

Actually, clarity will go a long way. ;):thumbsup: :thumbsup:

this all makes me laugh to much, i needed a good laugh to my rotten day. Thanks guys and gals

this all makes me laugh to much, i needed a good laugh to my rotten day. Thanks guys and gals

Im with mopar need a good laugh on a rotten day

he registered and posted this, his only post, within 18 minutes and has not been back on so we will see if he resurfaces

Guest fivestar

if i was a newby here and got that much crap from my first post i wouldnt come back!!!

If I was a newbie here I wouldn't start out my first and only post asking someone to make something for me and have them email it to me.  He doesn't deserve to be back.

No I'm a big boy, I can take the heat. I would like to say thanks to all of you. Getting back to what I need is a .eps file that says Gas Hole that I can apply over my filler neck on my truck. I have looked around on the forum and there seems to be lots of pepole helping others to bad the world couldn't be the same. I also wanted to ask you guys what a good start up design software to use that user friendly and low on the budget. P.S, I hope my spelling is better this time.

Hey! Welcome back!

We are a bunch of helpful people, but some times something sparks the heat and we go over to the dark side, but don't take it personal :thumbsup:

You can download inkscape for free. It is legal. Just do a google search for inkscape. Many members here use it and love it.

You can also purchase Corel or Illustrator, but inkscape will do just the same and is free.

Joe

Hey! Welcome back!

We are a bunch of helpful people, but some times something sparks the heat and we go over to the dark side, but don't take it personal :thumbsup:

You can download inkscape for free. It is legal. Just do a google search for inkscape. Many members here use it and love it.

You can also purchase Corel or Illustrator, but inkscape will do just the same and is free.

Joe

great advice Joe

No I'm a big boy, I can take the heat. I would like to say thanks to all of you. Getting back to what I need is a .eps file that says Gas Hole that I can apply over my filler neck on my truck. I have looked around on the forum and there seems to be lots of pepole helping others to bad the world couldn't be the same. I also wanted to ask you guys what a good start up design software to use that user friendly and low on the budget. P.S, I hope my spelling is better this time.

what are you cutting with??

i use sign blazer. its free.

making this would be as simple as you could get. choose the font you want, choose the size you want, then just click on arc text and apply the radius you want. that will make a custom image made specifically to fit your truck. you wont get that with an eps.