Sign in to follow this  
nav255

URGENT HELP NEEDED!! MH721 KEEPS STOPPING IN THE MIDDLE OF MY CUT

Thanks!  My problem is not consistent...some large decals are fine and others are not.  I even cut the same decal two times in a row (and shut the cutter off in between)...the first time was fine and then it took 3 or 4 tries before I could get it cut again.  Does that still sound like a memory issue?  Also, anyone know which usb adapter would work for the mh721?  Thanks so much.

This is the one I'm using with my 721 and xp... no prolbems sence I got it http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=serial+to+usb&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=14565954588677202805&ei=SWsMTJWLBJyUMtesgbYE&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CEEQ8wIwAw#

MM64  :thumbsup:

I finally got around to ordering the above usb adapter - it looks like I need an additional cord to make it fit the machine?  I must be missing something here - can anyone help?

Thank you!

didn't you get a serial cord with your cutter?  if so, connect THAT to your cutter, then connect the new cable to that cable.  Give that try. 

Thanks!  My problem is not consistent...some large decals are fine and others are not.  I even cut the same decal two times in a row (and shut the cutter off in between)...the first time was fine and then it took 3 or 4 tries before I could get it cut again.  Does that still sound like a memory issue?  Also, anyone know which usb adapter would work for the mh721?  Thanks so much.

not on the same job - sounds like static in the stand - but you also got that covered so Next I would try the serial connection

+1  9-pin Serial connection would help.