Sign in to follow this  
BannerJohn

this morning's spam attack

this morning some asshole managed to ost over 80 messages. I have banned him. I can find no way of deleting all the posts all at once and I am not going to waste my time removing them one at a time. I am at the beach. I have better things to do.

So, just ignore the posts..please do not clutter up my inbox by reporting them.

Maybe one of the other mods will step in and help out. But I'm not.

Guest manwayvan

Wow Banner..Thats dedication..Have a great time and hopefully your far away from the oil spill

Guest sciondrgn

Banner.. Just delete the user and SMF has an option to remove all posts from the user when you delete him

You should definately enjoy your day at the beach John!! You don't need to be  :thumbsup: thing forums on your vacation!!

Banner.. Just delete the user and SMF has an option to remove all posts from the user when you delete him

I wish... I can ban but not delete users. I don't have the right permissions...me who does most of the modding. Go figure.

Guest sciondrgn

I wish... I can ban but not delete users. I don't have the right permissions...me who does most of the modding. Go figure.

Really now..  :thumbsup: That's just... I don't even know what to say.

Damn! What a mess.

In phpBB3 you can delete the user and all of his posts in one click.

Guest sciondrgn

Damn! What a mess.

you can do that easily with this one as well just no one has the rights to do it except the admins which rarely if ever come on the board

Damn! What a mess.

you can do that easily with this one as well just no one has the rights to do it except the admins which rarely if ever come on the board

:)

Oh really?  I guess I am a admin that is just the opposite. I hover over my forums like a mother hen. :)

Oh really?  I guess I am a admin that is just the opposite. I hover over my forums like a mother hen. :)

Of the 3 admins, Levi seems to be the only one who really visits on a regular basis. Thanks,Levi!

Honestly, the running of these forums seems t be up to the mods.

mainly mod - not mods

maybe there needs to be a changing of the guard so to speak

mainly mod - not mods

maybe there needs to be a changing of the guard so to speak

the ONLY person at USC who listens to me is Levi..and he doesn't have any real power to make changes.

Sign in to follow this