Sign in to follow this  
hustleb

No Blade Holder Included- Sooo Unorganized!!!

I've been going back and fourth with US Cutter since October when I started getting the black boxes on my LCD screen.. I was told it was a motherboard so I ordered a motherboard, paid the $90 for it plus overnight shipping since I had several orders that needed to be completed for the world series, the new motherboard did not fix the problem and I was unable to complete several orders and lost several clients, i was sent about 3 or 4 different motherboards that I ended up having to send back and then I was told it was the power source.. Got a new power source and still had problems.. Finally I decided to send my cutter back for repair..  I sent it back and then on

5/2 got e-mail from ben saying my cuter had not been received even though it was delivered on 4/30

5/3 got e-mail from uscutter support saying my order was shipped to an old address with a tracking number from 2009.. replied to this e-mail letting them know this was not my current address and asking why I was given a tracking number from 2010

5/4 got

QUIT TAKING ORDERS BEFORE YOU HAVE A WORKING MACHINE AND KNOW HOW TO USE IT...

I missed whatever clued you into believeing he didn't know how to use the machine........Sometimes that happens when I'm watching mystery themed shows on television also. What led you to conclude he doe not know how to use the machine...if indeed it were functioning as designed and had the blade holder?

I do not understand how USCutter can continue to do business when they are so unorganized.

I do..it's because the percentage of incidents like this is so small. The high percentage of satisfied,happy customers are what keeps them in business.

Remember, it's usually the problems you hear about, not the good experiences.

And, also remember,,US Cutter employees are human beings, not computers,.and they do sometimes make mistakes.

I missed whatever clued you into believeing he didn't know how to use the machine........Sometimes that happens when I'm watching mystery themed shows on television also. What led you to conclude he doe not know how to use the machine...if indeed it were functioning as designed and had the blade holder?

I knew I would regret it he/she has had the machine for over a year with no problems until October - flu is back this morning . . .I am being punished!

Guest YHC

You still have me lost ;D

Only thing I see in this post is that the customer had LCD issues and it took a month to finally get it fixed and returned to the wrong address from US Cutter.

I'm not sure why you guys keep attacking everyone that has claimed to have issues. Some of you have complained about the bad support themselves and then turn around and give someone a hard time when they try and share their experience.

Like I said before, I agree that someone shouldn't be taking orders when they are just getting into this and don't have a working machine or know what they are doing. The way I understand this post is that they had orders to fulfill and the LCD went out and they wasn't able to complete the orders do to being with out the machine for so long.

Calculated guess - still not better in the morning flu back!

do you dial in a new machine with heat applied vinyl right out  of the box?? I don't I use some cheap stuff

Guest YHC

flu - didn't read post well and I was an A$$ - Sorry

Sorry to hear your sick my friend. Get well soon ;D

it's still no excuse for not reading, and responding from the hip - unfortunately we see a LOT of newbies complaining about loosing their fortunes due to the newly purchased machine not cranking out gold while they do nothing.  It's a personality flaw but I should improve as this goes away!

Guest YHC

it's still no excuse for not reading, and responding from the hip - unfortunately we see a LOT of newbies complaining about loosing their fortunes due to the newly purchased machine not cranking out gold while they do nothing.  It's a personality flaw but I should improve as this goes away!

Trust me I know how a lot of you guys are feeling right now as I have seen some of the post with a bit of an attitude behind them. I'm sure some of you old timers on this forum are feeling used and not wanting to help as you might have in the past when you first gained your knowledge.

You just have to keep in mind that people get excited and it's hard not to want to jump in head first. People should want to learn and not just depend on others to do their work because someones not always going to be there and then what!

When it comes to the request forums there should be a rule that you have to post your attempts before someone is allowed to help. This will make sure there isn't anyone abusing someone else

Thats the chance you take using a chinese hobby grade cutter for business. I was there once myself when I started out. But once you spend a little more on better equipment, you will find you make even more money with it.

I don't understand if you had work pending, why didn't you spend the whole $300 and buy another machine to use while the other was being repaired. To me it makes a lot more sense then loosing customers because you don't have a working cutter. Then you would have a backup all the time. Its called cost of doing business.

Now is the perfect time to invest in a better cutter (something with digital servo motors) and keep that one for a backup/second machine. Once you have used a better machine, you will kick yourself for waiting so long to upgrade.

The customer reasonably expects a working cutter, sure, but then again if my business were brisk, I'd probably invest in a second, quality cutter. Then, if there are any issues you can afford to wait for the other one to get fixed, even with complications. Cutters don't cost that much, so it seems like a reasonable option.

However, I understand the frustration. It seems like the way his order was handled was a comedy of errors.

Thats the chance you take using a chinese hobby grade cutter for business. I was there once myself when I started out. But once you spend a little more on better equipment, you will find you make even more money with it.

I don't understand if you had work pending, why didn't you spend the whole $300 and buy another machine to use while the other was being repaired. To me it makes a lot more sense then loosing customers because you don't have a working cutter. Then you would have a backup all the time. Its called cost of doing business.

Now is the perfect time to invest in a better cutter (something with digital servo motors) and keep that one for a backup/second machine. Once you have used a better machine, you will kick yourself for waiting so long to upgrade.