Sign in to follow this  
Zal

I must have been good this year!

I bought my first new car last night! It is a 2008 Honda Civic Sedan Si. Here is a stock photo but mine looks exactly like it! I love the blue color!

post-1496-12986514073024_thumb.jpg

post-1496-12986514087235_thumb.jpg

Congrats!  to me it looks like an unfinished canvas.

put some vinyl on that puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! daniel t

very nice! LOL my first NEW car was a 72 PINTO which I paid $1795 for. I drove it for 3 years til the gas shortage of 76, got $2000 on it as a trade-in for a truck. The best deal I ever made,to this very day.

Now,I wish I had that Pinto back. I could drive all week on 8 gallons of gas.

very nice! LOL my first NEW car was a 72 PINTO which I paid $1795 for. I drove it for 3 years til the gas shortage of 76, got $2000 on it as a trade-in for a truck. The best deal I ever made,to this very day.

Now,I wish I had that Pinto back. I could drive all week on 8 gallons of gas.

You just keep one eye on that rear view mirror so that the pinto would turn into pyro.  ;D

Well congrats .........

I just bought a 94 ford tempo to get back and forth from work ........28 miles to the gallon

any one heard of acetone?;D?

If you were really really good. (and rich) you would have gotten this.  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x157l2_bugatti-veyron-at-top-speed

An acquaintance of mine (he has too much money to actually be my friend) just got this car.  They make 1 a month and he has been on the waiting list for 2 years.

I like when the guy says at 254mph the tires will only last 50 minutes but that is OK because the fuel only lasts for 12.  :thumbsup:

Oil business is gooooood out here in Texas right now!