JoeCamaro

I'm going to see the Atlantis launch!

Im so excited as tomorrow I will be going to the Kennedy Space Center to watch the Launch of the Atlantis Shuttle! Woohoo! I always wanted to witness one of those. I can't wait! Anybody else going?

Haha, this might be something normal for you, but not for me ;)

Guest sciondrgn

Awesome Joe.. The launches are always great to see in person!  ;) have fun!

I'M JEALOUS. Always wanted to witness one of the launches, but never had the chance.

Enjoy! ;)

Well guys, I went there and watched it. Loving science as much as I do, I definitively loved being there. It was just awesome! I got goosebumps.

The trip should have been 2 hours each way, but it took me 4 hours each way because of all the people that went there, but still it was worth it. Best $18 dollars I've spent.

Im too tired but I'll post a vid and some pics soon.

Guest kenya

Those launches are so cool at night also.

I can see them on a clear night, from 200 miles away.

Hopefully one of the few left to launch will be a night one.... you'll see it from your house Joe.

So cool you were there. I too have always wanted to see a launch up close and personal. This wasn't the last one was it? Maybe I'll be able to catch that one. Looking forward to seeing the vid and pics when you are rested.

This was the Atlantis' final flight, but there are only a few launches for 2010. Don't leave it for later, only a couple chances left!