BannerJohn

are people really this stupid?

I sold something on ebay..the guy sends me a message saying he doesn't like my system and how can he send the info (simple boat registration letters)...I replied that he could send me another message with the info. It scares me that this guy is potentially behind the wheel of a boat.

aaaannnnnnddd..... presumably pulling a trailer with a boat on it.  Nothing shows-off an idiot like a trailer.  :D

wow i love that one - thats awsome

request that the email included morris code audio file since your blind and you cant see the screen

ooooooo better yet have the email include braille numbers and letters of what he would like

Sad part is, this happens often..they send a message wanting to know how to send the info.

LOL.  UUUUHHHH.......BannerJohn? .........Do you know where I saved that file....and....uh....uh...what did I name that file......

Yes John. It happens to me too.

People go like:

"I was looking were to specify the decal color because I wanted it red, but I couldn't find any place to do that. How do I do it?"

John I take offense to that I was serious when I sent you the questions about my boat, im crying inside  LOL only because im laughing that Im not the only one that gets hit with stupid Questions LOL AGAIN jhelms

Actually John, if you go to any public boat launch late Sunday afternoon, you would be absoulutly amazed how often your question gets answered.

post-2220-12986553305549_thumb.jpg

post-2220-12986553315733_thumb.jpg

I love sitting at the boat ramp with a cooler full of beer watching the rookies!  Especially on the 4th of July, bout midnight with the conservation boys watching...

I love sitting at the boat ramp with a cooler full of beer watching the rookies!  Especially on the 4th of July, bout midnight with the conservation boys watching...

Now, this sounds like fun  ;)

Jon

SO I THINK WE NEED TO MAKE THAT QUOTE ON A SHIRT WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?  THE SCREENPRINTER IS SAYING YES LOL

Yes John. It happens to me too.

People go like:

"I was looking were to specify the decal color because I wanted it red, but I couldn't find any place to do that. How do I do it?"

I wish I had a dollar for everytime I got that message.

True story:

Years ago I worked for South Bay Club, A small condo apartment building on Alton Rd, Miami Beach. It

True story:

Years ago I worked for South Bay Club, A small condo apartment building on Alton Rd, Miami Beach. It

Honestly I don't know, Maybe the way he was driving it or maybe he -- Didn't run the bilge pump correctly?? But still Three boats in the drink! I don't know...

'Never underestimate the power of human stupidity'. -Robert A. Heinlein

'Never underestimate the power of human stupidity'. -Robert A. Heinlein

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

On smaller boats it is a common practice to open the back drain at speed . The water spills out ( this method drains more water than the bilge pump in my experience ) . More than a few have almost dunked the boat .... but to do it back to back sets the record  ;D .

On Topic.... A Phone conversation my neighbor had..

ring.....

Neighbor> Hello?

Caller> Hello, I'm calling to offer you fantastic rates on your long distance phone service!

Neighbor> I'm sorry, we dont have a phone...

Caller> Oh I'm sorry to have bothered you...

Click...

My neighbor has a strange sense of humor, but it works!  :thumbsup:

That is hilarious , I can't wait to use it .