Sign in to follow this  
SandyM114

XMITE heat press on ebay

Do you have a link?  the ones I found ebay had cancelled the auctions

I just typed in xmite heat press and saw it, I think. Don't know how to get a link here. I just saw it a couple of hours ago

after you get to the page, at the top where the web address is,  just copy and paste it here

The auction is still going. It says 88 items available from the seller, lots of presses. 16 X 24 for 339.00 free shipping  16 X 20 for 319.00.  XMITE is the brand name. I've written for the warranty if there is one.

Guest fivestar

Do yourself a favor and buy a name brand...... Mighty Press.....Hix......Geo Knight.....Hotronix......Stahl's Maxx.  There's other brand names, these are the ones that came to mind.

I've been using my National brand heat press on and off for probably 7 years more or less. I'd never heard of the brand, but I paid quite a bit for it. More than the larger Sunie presses you can get now. It's been fine, but it's not digital and my eyes have a hard time reading the guages. I'm not sure I want to spend as much as the really good brands. I don't do many shirts, just occassionally. I know I want larger than 15 X 15. I've had to pay someone 1.00 a shirt to press oversized transfers for me recently.

Guest fivestar

National Brand is a re-branded Hix, that's why you paid a lot for it B)

Do yourself a favor and buy a name brand...... Mighty Press.....Hix......Geo Knight.....Hotronix......Stahl's Maxx.  There's other brand names, these are the ones that came to mind.

I totally agree with five - but will add the sunies with over the platen pressure adjustment as a cheaper alternative - not as good but better than the ones with the pressure adjustment in the back.  Notice all the better units have the platen center pressure adjustment - the ones everyone complains about the most have the adjustment in the rear

Guest crshirts

No complaints about our National Press done 100's of shirts

keep checking ebay and craigs list for a bigger one

you will find a better machine as five mentioned for a

fair price.

Carl

Well.I've already sold my National press, so will have to come up with something soon. I think I'll go ahead with the Sunie. The warranty on the XMite was only 30 days.lol