Sign in to follow this  
DallasCowboysFanZ

New and Feeling Stupid..

:)

I have to say I've read a lot of posts on the board and this seems to be the place to find help... So H E L P ! !

I purchased a PCut PT630 Vinyl Plotter, and it came with Felxi 8.5 Starter and also SignBlazer Elements Version 6.0.21. I can't seem to get either working ... I have the dongle for the Flexi but it the software doesn't have any paperwork with it (It is Original) so I don't have the required Registration Code as the sticker on the box just has a SN and that doesn't work.

I also understand that the Sign Blazer is out of business even though I have the US Cutter Supplied CD... Is there an affordable software that is EASY to install and use since I can't get either of these to do anything. Or perhaps you have some ideas or links to where I can find out how to correct the registration errors and make these work.

ANY help would be appreciated... and if you are in the Riverside, CA area and want to take on an apprentice for a day I would be happy to pay you to teach me the basics. I don't want to start a business making vinyl decals... I just want to make URL decals for the business I already have to give out.

Thanks in advance...

Don

:)

I have to say I've read a lot of posts on the board and this seems to be the place to find help... So H E L P ! !

I purchased a PCut PT630 Vinyl Plotter, and it came with Felxi 8.5 Starter and also SignBlazer Elements Version 6.0.21. I can't seem to get either working ... I have the dongle for the Flexi but it the software doesn't have any paperwork with it (It is Original) so I don't have the required Registration Code as the sticker on the box just has a SN and that doesn't work.

I also understand that the Sign Blazer is out of business even though I have the US Cutter Supplied CD... Is there an affordable software that is EASY to install and use since I can't get either of these to do anything. Or perhaps you have some ideas or links to where I can find out how to correct the registration errors and make these work.

ANY help would be appreciated... and if you are in the Riverside, CA area and want to take on an apprentice for a day I would be happy to pay you to teach me the basics. I don't want to start a business making vinyl decals... I just want to make URL decals for the business I already have to give out.

Thanks in advance...

Don

have you tried to contact the person you bought the Flexi 8.5 from and ask them for the password?  Also,  Signblazer is out of business, but Signblazer is also FREE  software and you can download it right here on the forum under the Signblazer thread at the top of the thread, darker lettering.  and drivers are in the support section.

Guest kenya

Welcome to the forum Don.... hopefully you are up & running.

Welcome from West Virginia  the sign blazer that was included with your cutter will have the driver in it choose the creation 630 in the list then select your port that you will be using if you use serial connection  try com port 1 if usb plug and play should walk you thru the set up i have read about several people having trouble with usb connections  and as stated earlier try the usc support  best luck

Dan

I just want to make URL decals for the business I already have to give out.

Thanks in advance...

Don

thats how I started a couple of months ago, now I am doing race cars, car tattoos, wall art, printed decals, and soon to be tshirts. It is addicting once you get started, be careful.