Sign in to follow this  
msmith08

Suggestions on sign

I met with a customer today about needing a new sign. They want to go with a PVC sign because it will last "forever"  They also kinda liked to have raised lettering. I have found white pvc sign blanks that are cut to have an artistic look. Do they even make raised letters in PVC (be kinda senseless using wooden raised letters(they don't want a wooden sign). Should I sway them away from raised letters, If I can do I do the sign in vinyl or should I use one shot and paint it. The sign will only have text on it. They like the idea of the blank being white and requested using black lettering. I appreciatte any input you could give me.....Mike

With the formed letters you dont really need a substrate you can mount onto the exterior/interior wall without any substrate  just a thought

Dan

Just a little update here, we went a different route. They decided on a routed sign that I had ncnartworks(member here) do for me. Excellent work, turned out great and the important thing was they loved it, well maybe more important I got paid..lol..  Ill upload pictures soon as I get some time..

Mike