Sign in to follow this  
airka02

Sign Cut is going crazy..Please help me

I have been trying to use signcut since last thursday when I got my cutter in.  |Everytime I design something and send it to sign cut through the corel launcher it pops up in sign cut with lines all through the letters...I have tried a million different fonts and shapes and it still add's the lines.  I called tech support yesterday and he thought it was because of the file it was saved in.  Told me to save it as an eps and should work...Nope it didnt..Please help me figure out how to get my cutter going...

Ok I just sent it to your yahoo account..Im new on here and couldnt figure out how to post the link.

if you ever need to post a link or file,  at the left of the REPLY box is ADDITIONAL OPTIONS, just click it and upload

Word pad file is no help. I need the corel file or the signcut file.

Was not able to open the file you sent?

File looks good I don't see any problems with that.

Can you open it in sign cut and save it as a sign cut file and email it to air_rob@msn.com.

And another thought the lines you are talking about are they tile line by any chance?

Sign cut may not be reading the cuttable media, click on the read cutter button.

I cant find the read cutter button and I dont understand what the tiles are? I clicked on the lines and tried to delete and it does nothing

Not sure where those lines came from, although i have seen those pop up in ai files that i have imported into coreldraw.

have you tried exporting your coreldraw file as an ai file and opening it in signcut?

I just downloaded that file and cut it in my sign cut and it was perfect.  You must have some other issue ?

I have tried to save it as every file possible and still get the same thing.  I have no clue what to do to fix it

I have had ai files that i have imported into corel with lines like those. Hence the question was the original done in coreldraw?

Yes the original was done in corel draw, I have just typed out the word test and it does the same thing..its not just this artwork its all of mine

Have you tried exporting your file as an ai file (ver.7) and oprning that file in signcut.

The file from you opened up in signcut with no problem..i have no idea why. I tried to save it as a ai file then open it into signcut and I got the lines again

The test 123 ai file was your original corel file exported as an ai file.

Yeah I exported it as a ai file and named it test 123. But I can open his ai file in my signcut and it has no lines