Sign in to follow this  
jfought

info on this roland camm 1

Guest Schramm

All I can say is google it, looks too old for me!

this Roland is a damn good mashing, i dont know your needs but its good  to start withe and good as a second one'

this is the 60 cm one

the annoying thing in it (comper to the mh) is that when u firs want to stat the cut 'the blade holder will run all the way along the material and back 'the try and meshur the vinyl legate

kind of stupid  automatic thing and its a wast of time, u dont have it in the mh.

but comper to the mh (1351) there is no much of vinyl sliding

it has a build in offset tuning so u can Aguste the offset  via cutter itself

it use the same pnc 1000 driver like the mh

and it always nice to see 2 machins working together

250$ sound like an opportunity even for one who dosent get earn in us dollars

check if it cuts all the way' i mean white out no stuttering ; diffidence, irresolution

in the middle of the letter

to the old school its the kine that r heavy and relayable

i have one like this but since the mh i use it lees

in short if u can get a nice mh in the same price i would tyke the mh(especially if u work in sbe)

I use to have one, PNC 1000. It's a great machine if it works OK, it's from the mid 90's The only bad thing about it is, they don't have any parts for them anymore. If you ever need anything, other than blades and holder, you would need another machine to rob the part off. That's where mine went. If you can physically see it cut something, 250 would be OK. I wouldn't put a dime in it, if not. I've got a PDF manual, if you do get it.

Been running 1 here for 20years, with no problems, nothing but changing the blades.  I purchased another second hand over 12 months ago, and have had no problems with it either.

Joe

Guest Schramm

IMO if you have to dig deep when searching out items, BURY IT while you have the hole dug!

that was the plan we spent the money a hotronix 16x20 slider press and a hotronix hat press.