Sign in to follow this  
brittink25

Can't get Cutter/plotter to respond

I have used sign blazer with a refine13 something (my friends machine) & it worked great...I just bought a Bridge pro 720...I reinstalled sign blazer so I could set it up with the new machine specs and I cant get it do ANYTHING...I have done the test cut and all is well there but then when I tell it to cut from the computer it does not respond....can anyone help? :thumbsup:  :angry:

I bought this cutter/plotter used...The reason I have asked for help here is because I have seen alot of good advice...I am very new to this kind of stuff and could use some of it!~...anyway the only reason I thought I could use signblazer is because it has this machine listed in the setup so I figured it would be fine~!~! I really wanted to use this program because I have gotten to know it a little.

Any help is appreciated THANKYOU :thumbsup:

I just looked through the driver list on Signblazer and did not see a driver  for Bridge .  What did you do your set up using?   What Brand? model?  It goes from the Anagraph Brands to Copam.  No B brand names at all.

That is true...I did the full version & it did have the bridge pro720 listed as a cutter during installation & that is what I chose..

Do you have the correct com port setup? Don't know anyting about Bridge so not sure if it's USB or Serial... and if USB if it requires a USB-Serial driver...