Sign in to follow this  
BAMFind

port?

Hey guys and gals,

I'm new to this windows 7, but that might have nothing to do with my problem.  I have flexi pro and when I installed my software my computer does not read the plotter.  I have it plugged in via USB.  What port should I use?  There is not a option for USB so I just tried com1, but that did not work.  Do I need a serial port?  I don't have that option for my HP so should I try to find an adapter?  This is starting to get a little stressful.  The plotter is a lynx s60.

Thanks

Noel

what version of Flexi Pro?  This was purchased at Signwarehouse,  what does their Tech support say about hooking up the Lynx?  It must be an older version than Flexi 8.5 version,  because 8.5 does have  the USB on it as an option.   I have it on Flexistarter 8.5, and if you have Flexi Pro version 8.1 on down  it is not even VISTA compatible, needs to be on XP on down. was not Vista compatible until version.  8.5 .  If it is version 8.5 or newer, when you get to the part in your set up in Production Manager  that says How Is your lynx S-60 connected to your computer, are you scrolling that drop down box all the way down?