Sign in to follow this  
TNDaffy

HELP PLEASE!!!!! LP24 / computer communication

OK I am up a creek I have a huge job to get out and all of a sudden my cutter has quit communicating. It does the test cut no problem, I've tried switching cables out, even gone from USB to Serial. But, the connection doesn't show up in my device manager and Sign Blazer keeps telling me something about communication authorization. I got that fixed and it acts like it's sending it to the cutter now, but it just runs through it real quick on the screen and nothing happens. When I plug the USB in the computer says USB not recognized. What is the problem it was working just fine an hour ago?:thumbsup:?

I would reinstall signblazer after trying a total reboot to computer and cutter first - turn cutter on then computer.  if that doesn't work submit a ticket with usc as they will be open in the morning

Try Soctt's advice first and see if that helps.

I ran into those same issues and it took me several uninstall/reinstall of SBE to work it out.

If you've tried the serial, make sure you're using the right setup in the cut screen - that was always my downfall  :thumbsup:

btw - the test cut has nothing to do with communication, it's strictly a feature that is self contained to the cutter itself.