Sign in to follow this  
wetstuff

Multiple copies... how

Example:  A single screen with a 2"x6" window that I fill with a name. Send + Cut = One.  That's a little tedious..one at a time

So how do I go back to the main screen and put a different name in a same 2x6" window .. and then another .. 'nother, etc.  ..AND, send them over to the 'cut window' (don't know name..) so they will stack together .. so I can cut 3 ..5.. 10 at one time?

Thanks for the help.    ....fricking weeding!!

Jim

make your screen the same size as the size vinyl you are cutting and just put in as many names as you want. In Flexi,when you highlight the text, it tells you what size it is,and allows you to adjust it.

post-249-12986552176893_thumb.jpg

post-249-12986552189915_thumb.jpg

John:  Thanks..  What's cool about simply doing one-at-a-time is that the weed box is automatic -- and it would be nice to simply stack them as I go and let the program do the layout based on vinyl size.... 

I've done the 4-up and then used my guillotine paper cutter to separate them but I'm Mac lazy.  Cheers.

Jim

you know you can run a weed line horizontal and vertical with or with out the weed box. So you could stack them a hundred high and the put a horizontal weed line between them. Its all automatic just click the box.