Sign in to follow this  
Guest YHC

Whats your LP settings for 651 vinyl?

Guest YHC

I have mine set at:

Speed = 40

Pressure = 110-115

Weeding can be difficult sometimes

Wondering what others have had good luck with.

I use 651 all the time, although I own a PCUT. My pressure is around 105 and speed depends on what I am cutting. graphics with little detail 70, fine details 50, large letters 60, small letters 30 or 40. I also use a 45 degree clean cut blade. I usually have little to no issues weeding. Hope that helps.

make sure you overcut your stuff too to prevent any hangups on corners that can slow down weeding

Guest YHC

make sure you overcut your stuff too to prevent any hangups on corners that can slow down weeding

I seen this setting in flexi but wasn't sure what to set it at. Right now its set at the default of 0.100in. Is this good or is there a better setting? Plus there is the knife offset that I don't have checked and not sure of a setting for it either.

On some but not all I have just the slight of hangups. So I'm sure if I can just get it fine tuned it would make the weeding allot easier. ;)

Is there an overcut feature in Sign Blazer? I haven't had any issues yet, just haven't seen that option.

Guest YHC

Not that I have seen but, I'll look for it tonignt and if I find it I'll post where.

Is there an overcut feature in Sign Blazer? I haven't had any issues yet, just haven't seen that option.

Guest YHC

Thanks for the input everyone, I'll play with some settings tonignt and see how they turn out.