Sign in to follow this  
WrestlingWear

Newbie Please help!

Just recieved my new Refine 25" cutter yesturday. I also purchased a 15"x15" digital heat press to use for making the vinyl transfer t-shirts.

I have an image I am wanting to vectorize where I can use it for my company t-shirts.  I am wanting to do it in 2 colors most likely.

If anyone can vectorize this please send me the file, any help would be appreciated.

PrintingStudio.jpg

Thank you,

Yeah, I'm bored tonight.  Here is your logo welded and trimmed.  I colored each group in a different color so you can see what parts are welded together.  You can change the colors of each group to whatever you want.

Now if the first logo I posted didn't float your boat then the others probably won't work for you either.  I just modified the original trace.

wrestling-wear logo color.eps

wrestling-wear logo color.eps

Thank You, I really appreciate all the help you guys are giving me.

I will post pics of the product once i get everything completed.

vinylcut.jpg

Object turned out pretty good for my first cut on the new machine. Took some experimenting with the blade depth and force ect but overall not bad for a first cut i guess.

Piece is 8 1/2" x 11" used some pink vinyl since I wont be doing alot of pink work I dont think.

let me know what you guys think

looks great! Don't underestimate the pink. I get more calls for it than you would think. I used 2  of the 50 yard rolls last year.

i like that skull...i have a customer that is into skulls, where did you get that one?

thanks in advance.

lue anne

Here are some skulls for you ... They aren't vectorized yet.

skulls.zip

skulls.zip