Sign in to follow this  
Dakotagrafx

News Flash" as it stands right now UsCutter won't be carrying the Pcut machines

Any chance of getting a stand on closeout price? I like my pcut. I just need a stand bad

I kinda doubt it.The laws of supply and demand say when supply gets low, prices go up,not down.

Hmm good to know.

I wish USC would start carrying a rebrand of the GCC expert 24...still loving my refine but I am beginning to think that would have been the better machine.  I am saving for a green monster though I think....tired of lining things up manually for contour cutting with the refine.

Hmm good to know.

I wish USC would start carrying a rebrand of the GCC expert 24...still loving my refine but I am beginning to think that would have been the better machine.  I am saving for a green monster though I think....tired of lining things up manually for contour cutting with the refine.

that suggestion has been made.

Guest manwayvan

Ya if they would be able to get an ARMs system at close to the same cost of a refine you know they will sell the piss out of them things..

Well I am glad to hear that they will have a supply of parts available for atleast a period of time..On that note has anyone has an issue with their PCUT cutting strip not fitting the machine ( too small ) and will not stay in place..This is a sad time as mentioned the Pcut is a solid machine for the price range of entry cutters.

the only place the blade will come in contact with the cutting strip is dead center. Use some double sided tape..you can get it at any office supply,and stick it down,making sure it is centered. It will work fine.(banner hem tape is even better if you have some.That stuff sticks like grim death.

Use some 3M Super 77 Multi purpose adhesive.( The glue used to hold emblems & trim  on cars) You can get it at most any Auto Parts house I have even seen it at wally world. Just spray on the strip let it tack then apply. It will not come off..