I was wondering if it was posible to add a 4th pinch roller to the MH721 series cutters. The split in the bottom roller makes it difficult to use even spacing of the pinch rollers. You have to either go to one side or the other with the middle roller. I think with a 4th roller added it would make a little better quality cut on the affected side. Anyone else out there done this? If so where do you get the rollers and whats involved in putting them on? Thanks in advance

gamudslinger,

The answer is yes you can add a pinch roller. The installation is relatively easy (requires knowledge and use of screwdriver) and you can order the roller from our site. Hope that helps!

I have never used more than two pinch rollers on mine in four years. I've never had a problem with the feed or cutting with two as long as I press and run my hand down the vinyl as I set it from roller to roller.

I personally don't know why you would need it either.   I have a 30" Graphtec and it only has 2 pinch rollers, and never a problem..  smooth sailing.  I also ran my 30" Seiki with 2 pinch rollers.  Actually you can start creating more problems with too many pinch rollers and bunching the vinyl up in the middle.  my 2c